Under the professional guidance of our medical consultants, Dr. Abraham Verghese and Dr. Jack Stapleton, conservative COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to throughout the two conferences. Regulations of the CDC, the state of Idaho, and Blaine County/Sun Valley will apply.
• A smaller conference, based on a reduced number of people who can be seated at a safe distance in the Pavilion
• Assigned seating in pods in the Pavilion and on the lawn
• Social distancing at all times, in all venues
• Strict adherence to traffic flow in any areas where there is a crowd
• Face masks mandatory
• All presenters, attendees, staff, and volunteers will be asked to present proof of vaccination or to consent to rapid testing, as advised by our medical professionals. Self-assessment and temperature checks will be required for guests enjoying Pavilion talks on the lawn.
OUR TRUSTED GUIDES:
Dr. Abraham Verghese, infectious disease specialist and longtime SVWC advisor
Dr. Jack Stapleton, infectious disease specialist and head of NIH-funded viral lab at the University of Iowa